a phygital fashion platform in the ever-growing fashion tech market.
— UI/UX design
Client: Posh Space
When: August-September 2019
About posh space
Posh_space — a phygital fashion platform in the ever-growing fashion tech market.
They are moving physical fashion into the digital world, bringing clothing and wearable accessories with built-in displays to show interactive digital prints, images and animation.
This platform allows brands, artists and tech companies to collaborate and interact directly with each other, without any commission fees.
Top, header panel was redesigned.
All elements paced to one line. Used dropdown menu.
“My_Artworks” screen / slides
– to active artwork added background color, number of feedback and action buttons
– details and feedback realised via tabs and all information will not scroll your screen
– removed gray background color;
– artwork fields, uploading forms and preview section on one screen;
– when you upload one image, you can see all information about it.
* for preview we take thumbnail from first loaded file.
Process images below… I was looking for good decision of this screen.