My online name is “NoName Production”.
My real name – Pavel.
My e-mail: email@example.com;
Graphic design, web design, illustration.
Little experience in UI/UX (want to upgrade).
Natalia Nesterova University / Moscow
2002 – 2006
graphic design / bachelor
Y-Combinator Startup School
July 2019 — October 2019
– The FWA / Site of the day — 2010 / site for Brillionaire company;
– Awwwards / Site of the day — 2010 / site for Brillionaire company;
– Dope Awards / Site of the day / site for Brillionaire company;
– The FWA / Site of the day — 2011 / site for Ivan Nefedkin;
– Logo of the day on Logopond.com;
– Logo of the day on Logofromdream.com;
– Top-5 on the DeArt’2005 / Moscow;
– Design and Design Award Certificate for Molokeevo milk packaging / soon i’ll show you;
– My Molokeevo packaging was published on Packaging of the World;
– Packaging for Starbucks was published on: Packagingoftheworld, Worldpackagingdesign and Packageinspiration.
– Jury on A’Design Award & Competition / 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019;
– Participate in Jury on Vega Digital Awards / 2017, 2019;
– Jury (president of media design) on WINA Festival / 2017;
– Jury on Indigo Award / Jan 2018, March 2019;
– Jury (president of print design) on WINA Festival / May 2018;
– Jury on WINA Festival / May 2019;
– Jury (as peopleofdesign) on Epica Awards / May 2017, May 2018, May 2019;
NoName Production / My personal brand
November 2015 – today
Position: art-director, graphic and digital designer, illustrator
– UI/UX for Posh.space;
– logotype and graphic for IsraelPack and second landing;
– illustrations / infographic for Tristan Pollock article;
– design, programming and supporting web-site for LightingIcons company;
– autumn special menu for restaurant MariVanna, based in Moscow, New York and London;
– worked with Organicwoman.ru and Organicguide.ru as freelance designer / creative landing pages;
– diary (notebook), business cards and color book for My Tools My Rules;
– banners for Uber Russia (most popular sizes; 34 items: gif, html5, png ang jpg) / request for see it;
– holiday (8 March) interactive banner for Re:Store;
– design of elements for VROX+S7 event in Vladivostok;
– illustrations and design of booklet for Simple.ru company;
– working with Simple.ru — wine advertising for their magazine;
– worked with Dmitry Pistolyako, CEO of Linguatrip;
– worked with Asgardia.Space / incl company exhibition in Las Vegas.
QUARTA Company / Information technologies and software for goverment departments
July 2013 — November 2015
Moscow / quarta.su
– interfaces for goverment weather department ROSHYDROMET;
– design for internal use.
La Casa Del Gaucho / Restaurant holding
November 2012 — March 2013
– menu and bar menu for restaurants;
– indoor and outdoor advertisement materials;
– graphic design for press-publishing;
– packaging design for delivery.
Radugadesign / Russian media design company. Interactive projections, video mapping
July 2006 — July 2017
Moscow / radugadesign.com
Position: Graphic designer, Interactive designer, PR and SMM;
– design and programming of first (Adobe Flash) presentation for Radugadesign clients and investors;
– web-site for Radugadesign, and second version of company site;
– SEO of Radugadesign interactive projects;
– created site (via Adobe Flash) which won The FWA, Awwwards and Dope Awards / Brillionaire (Adobe Flash);
– created site (via Adobe Flash) which won The FWA and Dope Awards / for Ivan Nefedkin (Radugadesign creative director)
– graphic design for interactive projects.
My software and knowledge skills
CSS, HTML, PHP
Extra skills, certificates
– Y-Combinator Startup School’19.
– Peopelofdesign.ru / founder and editor in chief of Peopleofdesign project, which write about design, art, fashion, architecture…
I have some awards with this project, have many partners and friends.
RedKeds, Interni, Fotolia, SMEG, Montblanc, Cartier, Tiffany&Co. and other companies was published their news on Peopleofdesign.
Who wrote about us: Fubiz, Land-Book.com, Logopond, Bloglovin, Epica Awards, DesignYouTrust and other.
Just look at http://peopleofdesign.ru, read, share and follow us.